Bell & Gossett Series 1531 Pump Model 1-1/2AC Pump 1-1/2 HP 1750 RPM Motor with 1-1/4″ shaft size, 2″ NPT end suction, and a 1-1/2″ NPT top discharge.
Bell & Gossett Series 1531 end suction, close-coupled, foot-mounted pumps available in 1-1/4” through 6” sizes. Motor size 3/4 to 50 HP at 1750 RPM, 2 to 60 HP at 3500 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted and all-iron construction with flows to 2300 GPM, heads to 400 feet. Close-coupled, space-saving economy plus rugged construction make the Series 1531 an ideal selection for a variety of horizontal and vertical mount applications. Available with the B&G standard self-flushing Carbon/Ceramic mechanical seal in 175# working pressure design.
Hydronic heating and cooling systems, general service, cooling towers and industrial uses.
Features and Benefits
- Back pullout design allows ease of maintenance.
- Self-flushing mechanical seals.
- Aluminum bronze shaft sleeve.
- Enclosed, balanced impeller for quiet, vibration free performance.
- Heavy duty cast iron volute construction for 175 PSI working pressure.
- Jacking bolts provide ease of volute disassembly.
- Gauge tappings.
- Hydrostatic testing of each pump is standard.
Bell & Gossett
1-1/4″ x 2″